Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New And Improved Shaklee Products

We have just returned from Shaklee's Global Conference and there is a lot to share with you. New programs, new products, great speakers, and a great time spent with friends.

First off, Shaklee Vitalizer is new and improved. There have been changes to the outside of the box. Vitalizer is now available in specific formulations for Men, Women and a Gold system (for those of us over 50)with and without vitamin K. The contents inside the box has been updated and reformulated so there is now a Vitalizer customized with benefits for each of us. New customers get a FREE Shaklee Membership with a Vitalizer order.

Another product change is the all new advanced formula for Joint Health Complex. It now contains a patent pending, fast acting form of Boswellia extract that in clinical study, has been shown to improve joint comfort in as few as 5 days. My wife Linda began using hers as soon as she recieved it and in only 3 days she noticed her knees were pain free! I play softball and it usually takes me about 20 to 30 throws to loosen my arm up. I had free movement after about 5 throws. I also had freer movement in my knees when running.

Vitalizer and Joint Health Complex are just two out of Shaklee's great product line.

No comments: